Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Silent Hill series

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Silent Hill series

I'm a huge fan of the Silent Hill series. I've played through all the games multiple times and I still find myself playing them. Who else here loves these games? Which one out of the series is your favorite? Scariest?

Remember! This is a Silent Hill thread. Avoid bringing in other survival horror games.

My favorite one is Silent Hill 2. The game seemed like it played more like an interactive movie than a video game. The emotions that the characters displayed was dead on. By the end of the game, it felt as if I had gone through mostly everything the main character, James, was going through. The game also has a heavy theme of sorrow and loss. It is a scary game though. There were some truely frightening moments.

The 3rd game still holds as being the scariest out of the series. It's best played in pitch black darkness with surround sound turned up loudly or with headphones. I had to actually stop playing at some points in the game.
    Too cool for a sig.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Silent Hill 2 was scary indeed, especially the part when I was trying out my out near that girl and it killed her.....then I REALIZED I DIDN'T SAVE

j/k you know which is the scariest part, when the dude and the lady was trying to walk toward that winding corridor with the elevator at the end, and all of sudden that monster with the triangle head was right behind us

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha yea that part definately made me jump. I don't know if this ever happened to you but there is a part in the prison in the bathroom where if you knock on one of the doors you hear a someone knocking back. You can just stay there knocking and nothing will happen at all. But as you head towards the exit you hear a really loud crashing noise behind you. Scared the living hell outta me. Especially because it seemed as if the crash was amplified. It seemed a lot louder than the volume I had the game at.
    Too cool for a sig.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    to tell you the truth, I never finish the stupid game

I AM STUCK AT THIS STUPID PART AND I CANT FIND THE WRENCH

the map is all f-ing screwed up and the marks are wrong

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the best horror series ever. I mean it really defines the term horror, and ive always been a huge fan of it. I Favor part 3 and 4 the most. Aweseome stuff, ive always loved the atmosphere the games provided....theres just something so thick and foreboding about it....gotta luv it

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Hmm SH2 and SH3 are my favourites, The Room disappoints me a little...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    They're funn... But i didn't musch care for'em
    *hides in cornor*
    They scaried me T-T
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    *Thinks back to the The Shining reference in SH3*
    bweheeheheeehee

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast