Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Silent Hill series

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Was The SHining that same movie where this man that beat on his wife with the baseball bat?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You guys are starting to get off topic. Keep it on the topic of Silent Hill. This is a Silent Hill thread after all...

Yea the Room was kinda disappointing. I hated how it took a turn of the Resident Evil style of being able to hold so many items at a time. The combat took a turn for the better though.
    Too cool for a sig.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    wait, didn't Silent Hill had always allowed the main character to hold more items than RE ever did??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes up until the 4th game, The Room. Then Konami decided to take a downward spiral.
    Too cool for a sig.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Well.... my favorite was the second. Scary scary the series is.... but because of that it's addicting. I love the effect playing it without the lights on at 3am...O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    Yes up until the 4th game, The Room. Then Konami decided to take a downward spiral.
    I liked them all, though i didnt really get into SH2 or SH3 much..
    The Room has a cool concept, but it seems like they tried to make it more realistic and they messed up. I have the game, and its still fun and delivers what most of the the SH series brings to the survival horror table, but not all of it. lol, I want to see Silent hill 1 remade.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ooh, ooh, I love Silent Hill!! My favorite was 2, I think the story was the best. I really didn't like 3, I guess I just didn't like Heather, and the ending was kinda crap. Plus, it had been so long since I played the original that some of the story got lost on me. I'll be honest--I haven't finished 4 yet, but I like it so far. At least they managed to keep the creepiness factor turned way up in all the games..no game in the series has failed to scare me at least a little bit.

Thanks
    The first one was my favorite, because of its orginality

especially if you take a lead pipe and go to the the elemetary school beat the little kids lol

you can keep hitting even though they are dead

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast