Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Silent Hill series

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My favorite was 2, I think the story was the best.
    I have to agree with Silent Hill 2 having the best story but not only out of the Silent Hill series but out of most video games. It's pretty overwhelming how Konami was able to stick such emotions of the characters. I can't remember one part of the game that wasn't sorrowful at all. It felt as if I was taking in everything that James was going through. By the end of the game, I was emotionally exhausted. When a game ends up doing something like this to you, you know that something went right with the development of the game.
    Too cool for a sig.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive only played the first, 2nd and 4th Silent Hill games. What I like about the game is that their is hardly any music when walking around. All you can hear are the noises of monsters and a few other things.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    Ive only played the first, 2nd and 4th Silent Hill games. What I like about the game is that their is hardly any music when walking around. All you can hear are the noises of monsters and a few other things.
    yeah that is actually a good thing, because the silence and that static radio really tingles the nerves

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    yeah that is actually a good thing, because the silence and that static radio really tingles the nerves
    Tingels the nerves...boy is that an understatement! More like those sounds (all the backround sounds, and the radio) Scare the F*** out of you!! I remember playing SH2, and during the first few minutes, when you're just running down the path, I had to turn on my radio because the footsteps following me and the deathy silence were freaking me out! But it's all part of the fun!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Tingels the nerves...boy is that an understatement! More like those sounds (all the backround sounds, and the radio) Scare the F*** out of you!! I remember playing SH2, and during the first few minutes, when you're just running down the path, I had to turn on my radio because the footsteps following me and the deathy silence were freaking me out! But it's all part of the fun!
    not to mention to stay away from the sidewalks to get away from those weird things flopping out of the bushes

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    not to mention to stay away from the sidewalks to get away from those weird things flopping out of the bushes
    Ha, ha, I hated those stupid things. And they would chase you forever . I liked the little black spirit children in SH1, that you saw in the school. They made those little barking-type noises, and they couldn't even hurt you. They were the closest thing to 'cute' in the series.

Newbie Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki may be famous one day Shouga Hideaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like silent hill~ everytime the game release the new one, i really cant wait to have it. But i didnt play no 2 until end^^;;
    Silent hill 1 ,3 and 4 finished and i can say that 3 and 4 really good love it, but scary. Even my friend dont dare to play. Actually the story line and the song is nice XD
    Fumo~fu~! Mo~fu! Mo~fu~mo!* (Respect people, or i will shot u!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3