Thread: Silly Questions

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Silly Questions

These are almost weird questions, but I really want to know the answers to them. I hope someone can help me answer it before it gets closed.

My first question is: When I turned on wireless connection to my router and the Lan cable is still connected (with both activated) where will the traffic go in and out from?? And what if I decide to plug in my phone line and dial up too?

Second question: Anyone know good brand name cigars?? I want to buy some and would want some "good" cigars along knowing the prices for a box.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Silly Questions

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    These are almost weird questions, but I really want to know the answers to them. I hope someone can help me answer it before it gets closed.

My first question is: When I turned on wireless connection to my router and the Lan cable is still connected (with both activated) where will the traffic go in and out from?? And what if I decide to plug in my phone line and dial up too?

Second question: Anyone know good brand name cigars?? I want to buy some and would want some "good" cigars along knowing the prices for a box.
    (1) I'm not really tech-smart, but there are DSL filters that allow you to use the phone while on the internet (if you have DSL)

(2) I keep hearing that Cuban cigars are the best
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm... cigars smell yum! ummm... cubans can be good but only if their high quality! otherwise they can be to... congested like...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want a good cigar, Check out Holland. They have some great cigars and they are only $6.00 a piece. I'm not too sure about a whole box. I really don't know how to answer the first question.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The computer will only use one network interface for Internet traffic... And you need to know TCP/IP Routing issues to understand the reason why... (You can always look at the activity light to see which NIC is active...)

And this Forum is a family friendly site, so we don't encourage the use of recreational drugs...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku