Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sin City 2 ???

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Sin City 2 ???

Yes! Another Sin City coming out in 2006! Will they ruin it!? Probably!
    For all you sorry p00ns too lazy too look on your own, here's the IMDB FILMING STATUS LINK

On IMDB the plot outline reads as follows:

Plot Summary for
    Sin City 2 (2006)

It's one of those hot nights, dry and windless. The kind that makes people do sweaty, secret things. Dwight's thinking of all the ways he's screwed up and what he'd give for one clear chance to wipe the slate clean, to dig his way out of the numb gray hell that is his life. And he'd give anything. Just to cut loose. Just to feel the fire. One more time.

So what ~ No Jessica Alba in this sequel to the spinoff of the Frank Miller graphic novels?...evidently!

Additionally (I heard a rumor) the character who played Mickey Rourke from the 1st Sin City will be playing the role of Marv who evidently has come back to life from being sent to the grave via electric chair.

I think ending it after the first movie was perfect. It left everything where it needed to be.
    Anyone heard anything else about this????
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Sep 28, 2005 at 07:46 AM.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sin City 2 ???

actually its not a "sequel" in the normal sense. It could you say just be an extension in that its more of the books by Frank Miller. Its not like its made up junk just to say "we have a sequel" they could have put all that they are making into the first one and had one god awful long movie. I know one of the stories is the book with Clive Owens Character Dwight taking place before the one we saw in the first Sin City. So they say some older characters who died can be back due to the timeline. Dont go by rumours and this was announced like 5 months ago its not really new.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin may be famous one day tekkenfan_kevin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not heard about anything else but if they do mess this movie up i'll be upset

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    actually its not a "sequel" in the normal sense. I know one of the stories is the book with Clive Owens Character Dwight taking place before the one we saw in the first Sin City. So they say some older characters who died can be back due to the timeline. Dont go by rumours and this was announced like 5 months ago its not really new.

Thank God!!!! That relieves me because if THEY DID ruin Sin City I'd Be Pissed!! I went back to see that movie (and paid 10 bucks to enter the theater, overpriced non matinee) 4 times~~~

I hope they don't ruin it...That would really be a downgrade to the graphic novels themselves, as well.

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

I stilll havenn't watch the first one yet ......Jessica Abla

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Like Gig said....this is really old news.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

The latest news I've heard about it is they are trying to get Tarantino back to film another scene. Other than that you guys are right old news. And you guys are right about timeline, what I'm interested in is seeing how they change Dwight's face because it is suppose to be different in this story and he's bald, something tells me bald isn't Clive Owen's style but I could be wrong. Another spot about that story is Dwight and Marv are in the story together. Basically they're a badass duo. As for the movie itself, all Rodriguez has to do is follow the same formula he and Miller used in making the first one, its not that hard. I actually think it'd be harder to screw it up than make a good movie out of it.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Is there still a possibility of Depp being in it? There were talks about that when SC2 was first annouced...
    He would fit right in in my opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast