Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sin City

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I would read them if they were for sale where I live... :Thumbd:

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    The movie was absolutely brilliant! I highly recommend seeing it even if you only kind of wanted to. This is one of the most originally done movies in a while and will be one of the better movie experiences this year. I think I might go see it again tomorrow....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Got some pros/cons for us?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It looked like it had a pretty good cast, and I like the black and white idea, I would like to see it.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    It looked like it had a pretty good cast, and I like the black and white idea, I would like to see it.
    i would, but my parents wouldnt let me damn
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Got some pros/cons for us?
    Well I caught the late showing at the theatre last night and let me tell ya....if there are any cons....i sure as hell couldn't find any. The film was awesome and pitch-perfect. Every member of the cast played their roles to the T, (Mickey Rourke did My boy Marv justice!!!) and the dialogue just like i assumed was basically word for word from the 4 novels it was based on. The chemistry between everyone was right on and couldn't have been done any better in my opinon. All my long-time fanboy requirements were met AND THEN SOME! As for violence and content....the film is VERY grisly and explicit but in artistic ways (you'll see what i mean). I'll end my review on this note.... The Crow WAS my favorite comic book film, but now it got bumped down to number#2. Go see Sin City b*tches!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Well I caught the late showing at the theatre last night and let me tell ya....if there are any cons....i sure as hell couldn't find any. The film was awesome and pitch-perfect. Every member of the cast played their roles to the T, (Mickey Rourke did My boy Marv justice!!!) and the dialogue just like i assumed was basically word for word from the 4 novels it was based on. The chemistry between everyone was right on and couldn't have been done any better in my opinon. All my long-time fanboy requirements were met AND THEN SOME! As for violence and content....the film is VERY grisly and explicit but in artistic ways (you'll see what i mean). I'll end my review on this note.... The Crow WAS my favorite comic book film, but now it got bumped down to number#2. Go see Sin City b*tches!
    Not to spam, but that was so beautifully put, thats how I feel right there pretty much outside of The Crow thing.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SAw the movie last night and it was a great movie. Loved the whole black and white theme and having a few colors here and there. Movie theatre was packed when I went to watch it, all the early times were sold out, so had to watch it late.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast