Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sin City

Newbie littleboispiky may be famous one day littleboispiky may be famous one day
    Thanks

seen the trailors

I haven't seen the movie yet but the trailors got my attention right off the bat so I think I'll got see it with a bunch of the guys when I get back from Uni.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen Sin City and it is freakin awesome!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie Nymphodora may be famous one day Nymphodora may be famous one day Nymphodora's Avatar
    Thanks
    So, I had never heard of the comics..but when I saw the trailer and looked it up online..I knew I just had to go. I saw it last night..and..that..is officially...THE kewlest movie I have ever seen. ....EVER.
    Elijah Wood was so kewl, and so freaky!! Especially that freaky little grin. And I loved the colors they used..the black and white with red and yellow, etc. here and there.
    I'm gonna buy that the day it comes out. I'll be at the video store just waiting for them to unlock the door.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    In all honesty, the only thing great about the movie was the originality. Everything else was sketchy.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen the movie and I enjoy the look and narrative style of it. The story intrigues me to want to know more about sin city(since this is my first time actually knowing about it), so I may pick up a few books on it. The film noir feel of it reminds me of Max Payne and makes me think this is what a Max Payne movie should be like

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    this is what a Max Payne movie should be like
    I will agree with that as long as they got the right actor to play him. Although I'm not a big fan of the game, the sotryline for Max Payne is right there with something straight out of a Frank Miller novel. In my opinion the story was the best part about the Max Payne video games.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The creators of Max Payne stated in an interview that the works of Frank Miller virtually motivated them to make the game in the first place. So, they know whats up

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I really enjoyed Sin City. There is something so...American about it to me. I would really like more stories like this on TV and in movies. It's like our anime. Completely over the top in every way.

I always knew Elijah Wood would be perfect for a really creepy guy like Kevin. Damn, he worked for a silent cannibal for some reason. Mickey Rourke was such a great narrator, and Jessica Alba....damn. So hot in this movie.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast