Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Sin City DVD

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Sin City DVD

i just saw it today, awesome movie. the violence, sex and a bit strange love pairings.... the hookers were the best! um special features? there's stuff on a dvd besides the movie itself..... wow... i never knew that, i need to look through all my dvds now and find this "special features" stuff

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the movie despite never having read the comic, do you need to read the comic book the get the better experience when you watch the movie?

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

No, the movie is practically the comic book on screen anyways.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO AC
    I liked the movie despite never having read the comic, do you need to read the comic book the get the better experience when you watch the movie?
    sometimes like with x-men

but sin city lays it out pretty good

Newbie Velvet_Geisha may be famous one day Velvet_Geisha may be famous one day
    Thanks

i heard they are making the 2nd and 3rd moving at the same time on some website....is this true? (sorry i dont remember the website)

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I didnt read the comics before I saw the movie and I read some fo them afterward. I kind of liked that I saw the movie first, it made the movie make more sense. I kind of Tarantino'd is, like starting at the end and then going back to the beginning to see how it happened. It made me appreciate the story even more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2