Thread: Since Wen??

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Since Wen??

hey guys! i wanted to ask something. sence wen has this been active again? its like we have to start all over! thats too bad! there was a lot of great stuff on here before. i wud have never known about the "newer" AO ...if i hadnt check'd to see if it was back. ohh well.. glad to have it back! and cant wait to start chatt'n bout anime..a nd getting some help and ideas for stuff. soo laters

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    It was late Oct. About the 20th....I might be mistaken. I remember kinda - I thought I was kicked or something, because my username and password wouldn't work - then I just said.......damn, I guess I'll start over. It's not that bad -- a fresh start and great look ! ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    -waves arms at moderatiors-

This is why we need a stickied explanation thread.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    October, not even a month I think... I recall this place having a white template 2 days before I reregesitered.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even with a sticky thread most people wouldn't read it anyways but it is a good idea though. And I agree with you mamimi_rue starting over isn't a bad thing at all

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Even with a sticky thread most people wouldn't read it anyways
    Exactly. But it is a good idea Eriadd. The fact is that the amount of threads like this will slowly taper off as time goes on. (hopefully )

Phil J. - Phil[at]animeonline.net