Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: For Single Folks

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

For Single Folks

Are you tired of relationship?

With everything that has happen to me lately, I am tired of trying to find my soul mate and relationship all together. Is this the right attitude? What is everyone else opinion on this.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For Single Folks

I understand you. Everytime I find a guy that I really like, he ends up turning into something else, or ends up really hurting me. I'm so tired of falling for guys who don't fall back. But what should I excpect? Life's not a fairy tale. I just can't be sitting around waiting for my prince charming.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually believe there's someone out there for me

I might be dreaming, but at least there's the beautiful hope I hang on to

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but.... when do you think that its time you give up?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, I'm just too lazy for a relationship. I had a good one before, screwed it up, so for now I give up; only because the only girls that live anywhere near me are 12 and under. That's just not my style. As far as any relationships go, I'll just wait 'till I go to Florida to even try.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    Eh, I'm just too lazy for a relationship. I had a good one before, screwed it up, so for now I give up; only because the only girls that live anywhere near me are 12 and under. That's just not my style. As far as any relationships go, I'll just wait 'till I go to Florida to even try.

I understand the feeling of screwing some thing good. I did the same thing. But if I do find another one, "NOT", I hope that I wont do the same damn thing. I just beat myself up for screwing something that was good for me. Everyone knew it except me. But now since I had alot of changes in my life I come to realize that and know that I was so wrong in my thinking.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR600K1
    I understand the feeling of screwing some thing good. I did the same thing. But if I do find another one, "NOT", I hope that I wont do the same damn thing. I just beat myself up for screwing something that was good for me. Everyone knew it except me. But now since I had alot of changes in my life I come to realize that and know that I was so wrong in my thinking.
    Yeah, my situation only happened because I had dysthemia... and didn't know I had it. I snap under enough stress, and I was in the National Gaurd so there was plenty of it. Now I got medical discharge, and note to elf: don't ever, ever do that again!

Newbie Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian's Avatar
    Thanks

No I don't give up... I can say the same thing that Vaines said, I know that someday will find someone that I love and that will love me... well I hope so but sur it's kinda depressing since my last "relationships" were screwed up even before they began... but as you all probably heard before : life goes on and don,t live in the past or you will be trapped in it, so cheer up and head straight for the future

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast