Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: For Single Folks

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For Single Folks

Right now I have realized that I am suffering from ADHD. I have begun to take medicine for it and it has change alot about myself but still kept alot that was me. I am going through a change in though and how I think about stuff.

Mod edited in:

Originally Posted by Vasarian
    No I don't give up... I can say the same thing that Vaines said, I know that someday will find someone that I love and that will love me... well I hope so but sur it's kinda depressing since my last "relationships" were screwed up even before they began... but as you all probably heard before : life goes on and don,t live in the past or you will be trapped in it, so cheer up and head straight for the future

You are so young and have alot of optimistic views. I am old and pestimistic.

Newbie Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian may be famous one day Vasarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR600K1
    You are so young and have alot of optimistic views. I am old and pestimistic.
    How old are you?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought about giving up and living a single life. But sometimes I miss having someone there to talk to at the end of the day. But the best thing to do is keep an open mind and let whatever happens, happen.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

The right attitude is that attitude you feel is right for you, not what we think. I say as long as you are happy thats all that matters, whether it be in a relationship or not. Relationships can become a pain in the ass and they are hard so I mean every now and then its healthy to revel in the single life, I think you should just make the most of it while it lasts, because before you know it you'll be right back in another relationship, at least thats how it happens for me.

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

If I can't trust friends how can I love someone? Impossible!

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

but just one day you must forgive all general people and trust someone.
    Last edited by GSXR600K1; Aug 17, 2005 at 12:20 PM. Reason: error in language

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I thought about giving up and living a single life. But sometimes I miss having someone there to talk to at the end of the day. But the best thing to do is keep an open mind and let whatever happens, happen.

I know how you feel. I have missed having someone really close to me, someone who i can talk too and feel loved. Its just oe on those feelsing that are hard to replace in a way.

Has any one got annoyed of being single but when they think they have found someone who you would want to be with just give you excuses of why things won't work???????? Maybe I just want to be ith someone who won't make excuses and try for a change. Anyone else feel like that?
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie king_sesshomaru may be famous one day king_sesshomaru may be famous one day king_sesshomaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i feel that way, almost every time I had agirlfriend shee would dump me. when i asked why i got some lame excuse

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast