Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: For Single Folks

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: For Single Folks

im scared to have a nother guy who break up anyway it feel's like mr.right has disappeared .

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    Yeah, but.... when do you think that its time you give up?
    Give up? Give up is living in the past, it's staying with past problems or things that never happened. You always have to believe. If you don't, you could just about find yourself in front of a possible love and not see it.

For me, I just didn't find someone yet that made me feel the peps, or whatever you want to call it

Newbie Asnej may be famous one day Asnej may be famous one day Asnej's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what I'm tired of falling for women & men that don't fall back for me either, and it gets pretty depressing, especially when your in high school in which I am, but when I get like that I just try to focus myself on my future and then it makes me feel all better. Or I spend hours and hours writing in my book that will hopefully be published in the future.

Newbie Kyuugetsuki may be famous one day Kyuugetsuki may be famous one day Kyuugetsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea its funny how peoples views on this subject can be completly different depending on age. Personally I know there is someone out there for me, and i dont really care what anyone else thinks (gotten in too many arguments on this). Ive loved and been loved and lost as well. In the end without hope of something or in this case someone better whats really left is simply settling for mediocrity, and thats truly a sad thought.
    Last edited by Kyuugetsuki; Aug 17, 2005 at 05:48 PM.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................what? im the strong silent type

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

for the young people:
    date as may peopel as possible than narrow down your choices to the good significant others before marriage or long lasting relationships. make sure they are decent enough to spend even two hours with

for the old people:
    if you are lonely, get cats. relationships ruin people. you end up screwing each other and messing up each other's lives making your significant other paranoid and terrified of human contact further in his or her life. for the brave ones venture forth and act like a young individual and date as many people as possible. as my grandmother says, sample everything out there cause you can come back anytime, she also said to find someone who loves you more than you love him because he will lick your feet and worship you.

Newbie Kyuugetsuki may be famous one day Kyuugetsuki may be famous one day Kyuugetsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

that sounds like sound advice...well minus the advice for the older folks lol. Plus im not to fond of licking other peoples feets either heh. Although I have heard that advice about the other person loving you more. Sounds unfair to the other person to me though.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................what? im the strong silent type

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

well to me, love is never really fair and love honestly could care less about "fairness". If you loved the person and they loved you back...you wouldn't have to count or measure anything. It wouldn't matter.

I'm single right now, but have been in a relationship. I'm one of those who fall hard, and when there ends up to be nothing there to catch me...it hurts. But indeed, single life has it's highs and lows, just as being in a relationship does. But I'm not gonna give up, I still believe there's someone out there, waiting to be found ^^;

Most of what happiness is, is what you make of it. How you want to view your life as. No matter if you lead a single life, or dive into a relationship, you're gonna have your happy moments and your sad ones. For me, I try to leave an open mind, and when love comes, it comes.

I do believe I prefer to be in a relationship tho (with the correct guy). And breakups is a risk i'm willing to take. Won't know the outcome unless you try right?
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ tis true but the down after a relationship is alot harder than not having one

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast