Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *sings* The simPsoNs....

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    I like ralph and Duffman. OHH YEAH! ! ! !
    Oh yeah, I like him too. I dunno really..If Homer wasn't in the show, it just wouldn't be the same....But I like Apu. The episode where he thought he was a humming bird is still a favorite of mine : Fiiiiiiiiiiiii.......Fiiiiiiiiiiiii

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Otto, he is freakin cool, rocking out to metal

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine may be famous one day zerosconcubine's Avatar
    Thanks
    As most of the people have already stated: HOMER 0wNS ALL. Bart comes in a close second. And where in the world did you hear that the show was going off the air? As far as I know, the show is still growing strong and has no plans of cancelation anytime soon.
    JOURNAL|SHEZZYART|ROCKDUB

Wallow in my pain
    I swallow as I pretend
    To act like I'm happy

Newbie bUTTERFLYcATCHER may be famous one day bUTTERFLYcATCHER may be famous one day bUTTERFLYcATCHER's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow sIMPSON HUH...

wELL ILL HAVE TO GO WITH aUTO THE BUS DRIVER... HES A REALL KICK ARSE ROCKER...!

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zerosconcubine
    As most of the people have already stated: HOMER 0wNS ALL. Bart comes in a close second. And where in the world did you hear that the show was going off the air? As far as I know, the show is still growing strong and has no plans of cancelation anytime soon.
    its goin around everywhere n that they gonna end it with a movie.. well yeah humMm thinkin of some funnie stuff

Homer- "when i was seventeen...."
    duff man - " Duff man,cant breath ohhh NoOo"

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bUTTERFLYcATCHER
    wELL ILL HAVE TO GO WITH aUTO THE BUS DRIVER... HES A REALL KICK ARSE ROCKER...!

Let me help you out bro....

That is where the caps lock button is.... use it.
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xterminate
    Let me help you out bro....

That is where the caps lock button is.... use it.

WOW Xterminate went to all the trouble to make you a diagram i think you should take the time to look at it or even better save it LOL * Confusion slaps herself* 'ahem" thats not very nice LOL hahahahahhaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2