Thread: site move....

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks

site move....

I soooooooooo had hoped to hold off until I got my linux server online. The webmail will not work on my windows servers. I am still a week or two away from having a linux server, but the old host pulled the plug today, no warning, nothing. I am trying to come up with an idea of what to do with the webmail. I will look over the active accouts and maybe setup normal email account for them, for now, and move the site tonight / tomorrow.

Dan

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Move it without the free email its a sacrfice people will have to live with if it keeps teh site from going down

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly you shouldnt worry about the email accounts.... We are not a service provider, there is better things to worry about thant a few free email accounts....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree GallComp I mean The board is more importent along with the gallery

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah, I know the site is still in the baby regrowing stages, I just don't want to piss too may people off the site is being transfered as we speak. I hope to have it on the new server within 12-24 hours. It might even be faster

Dan

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Just post an announcement that because of the Server move, the E-mail accounts will not be available for the next few weeks. The members (well, at least most of them...) will understand....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah dont sweat the webmail bro they have plenty of alternatives there

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.