Thread: site review please: Dollar Store Site

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks

site review please: Dollar Store Site

Here's a little web page I made for my family's dollar store:

http://dollarprix.cjb.net/

I was going for something simple and to the point. Nothing too fancy.

Just wondering if there's anything I can do to make it not look so plain and boring.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm....maybe have some pictures of actual products or pictures of the store?

I like the flash you made tho, simple but clear

and i checked on google....put some stuff in your meta tags!!! if people search on google for your link...they won't know if they found the right place or not. Not everyone bothers to click links with no descriptions

Otherwise, it all depends on what your family wants on the site. Give them some time I'm sure they'll be houdning you with ideas soon :P
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    The flash animation is a nice feature although, I would remove those moving lines, it's kind of irritating :S

For a simple site, it's good Nothing out-of-the ordinary, nice and simple for a small business.

Brossard! I live on the island of Montreal~ Not exactly in Montreal, but in the suburbs