Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Size requirement info needed PRONTO!

Newbie tsunade may be famous one day tsunade may be famous one day tsunade's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Size requirement info needed PRONTO!

Thankz for looking Here is my prob, I made a SIG at the request of a friend for here at AO. I made it exactly 400 x 200 pixels W and H, I got my info from the upload signature page > user control panel. Now my friend is saying it's breaking the Sig rules for being over size *450 x 110 max size* I can still upload the sig I made for him and use it too. *Should be at the bottom, right below here* So what is the size rule? Is the one below breaking this rule, even if it uploads? Help is wanted so PLEASE help!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, can Gallcomp explain what it means, cuz I checked one more time after I took it off and it broke neither rule

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is that image the one your talking about
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea that's the one

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah thats to big I think the size is 400x100 just resize it
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Thanks
    nah man, i checked out the upload a sig page

Thanks
    well if the imgae is in the limits of what is says dont worry about it and useing the same sig (think something about that was said in the first post) what do you mean like hot link it?

Thanks
    no, it's like when tsunade made me the sig it's already within the ruless of 400 x 200 or less OR less then 433 kb or sumthing like then

if u check the usercp and where u upload the sig, it'll say that

but since gallcomp told me to take it off, and there's contradicting rules, i'll take it off for now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast