Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Skateboarding

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

Skateboarding

If you skate post here! Tell us what you ride, favorate companys, recent trick you've learned, or just anything about skating!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Skateboarding

I think skateboarding is a dangerous sport, hell you can get hurt if you fall from the skeateboard thing.. If could have the chance to practise some i will do it.....

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, pain is always fun cause you learn from it. I just love the feeling of stomping a trick and riding away. Its honestly, the best feeling. Getting hurt a few time is worth it in my opinion .

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

yayy! skateboarding is the best!! Ive been skatin for couple years now, tryin to get sponsored...haha but yah i skate a ugly lookin mystery deck with some destructos. hah i also just learnt learnt how to land pressure flips..skatin for bout 4 years and i could never do them till recently, but then i broke some bones tryin to showoff and 3flip a set, psh hah im done till next year.

Thanks

Sick man ive been skating for the same amount of time.. i just got a new complete for x-mas (blank deck,Royals,black panthers,and green rictas) its such a sick set up. On sunday i learned how to do consistant switch 3 flips and nose mani nollie heel out . it was a an awesome day . Im gonna host a video soon ill post it on here when i do.

Newbie Liko may be famous one day Liko may be famous one day Liko's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to skateboard when I was younger, but when I moved out of town, I forgot my board in the front yard. When my friend called me and told me she had my skateboard at her house, I told her to hang onto it until I could go visit her. Unfortunately her younger sister broke it while trying to do an ollie (I have no idea how that word is spelled.) and broke it in half. It wasn't an expensive board, hell, I bought it off from another kid, so I wasn't too broken up about it.

Since then I've been trying to get back into skateboarding and I'm saving up money to buy a new one. I'm thinking about going with element but I'm going to talk more about it with my older brother, he knows alot about skateboarding and originally got me into it.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i love skatebording but im no good. i suck @ss when it comes to doing tricks. even simple ones like an aolly

IM BACK

Newbie Liko may be famous one day Liko may be famous one day Liko's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I wasn't any good when I did skateboard either. It was still fun though.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast