Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Skateboarding

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Skateboarding

i skateboard but nothing hardcore i know a few tricks and i love doing manuels and nose manuels lol dunno why. I skate world industry deck, orion trucks, spit fire wheels and world bearings. o ya and black magic grip tape.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Anime news information and lots of fun.
    Anime Gallery - Check out the image gallery for some cool anime pictures.
    Anime Forums - Join my anime forums and help us grow while talking about what you love best anime!

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah im not to great at skateboarding either, compared to some other people my age. i built a mini pipe in my backyard tho, still in good shape i learnt how to do variel flips on it, pretty sick for me haha

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its good to see that there a lot of skaters out there . Skating is my life i make money at working at a skatepark and a skateshop. Anyways keep posting!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish i knew how to skateboard..... it seems like fun....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

To everyone, if your board breaks dont let it discourage you!!!!!! It happens......a lot acually. Just save for a new one and its all good. I myself break about 1-3 boards a week....some last longer. Im starting to buy my decks in bulk. I have a site that you get 10 decks for 130$ !

Thanks

You should Learn how to! Skating is amazing such fun :P, and could someone plz plz tell me if my sig animated? i cant see if is for some reason :/

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i break alot of decks usually bieng stupid and throwing it around, break alot of trucks to, butt whats the site where u could get 10 decks forr 130??!!!

Thanks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast