Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Skateboarding

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Skateboarding

I rollerbladed before i skateboarded so when i started i had the balance down. But i sucked really hard lol. I kept at it now im almost sponsored so aslong as you keep trying you do it eventually lol.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah man try hard and youll get somehwere haha thats what someone told me when i started to skate! now im sponsored by local board shops pretty sick, get free clothes haha

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to do it, but then I had a kind of painful accident, and my skate broke, so I stop doing it.... but I can stil make a couple of tricks......
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Boys say girls that skateboard is turn-off. (:

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Thanks

girls skating a turn off? maybe if they were all cut up and dirty like some skaters i kno or if they were tom boyish. but if there well kept and look good, id think of girls skatin as a bonus! cause then we'd have more in commen...iduno

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

I <3 girls that sakte lol, i got my last 2 gf because i taught them to skate

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

how i wish i know how to ride in a skateboard.. damn.. im just afraid to do it.. coz i know its a very dangerous sports..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Thanks

anyone could skate, just loosin up watch skate vids and drop your fear. when i skate i ask myself whats the worst that could happen?(brokemyleg and my thumb few weeks ago) but even with that i still skate only cause its fun! dont let fear bring u down u could do anythin!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast