Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: skipping school?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

skipping school?

did someone skip school or ran away during school once.
    how did you do it and why?

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: skipping school?

I skipped out on my economic class, cause we were doing a mock election, and i was unanomously voted to be Kerry, and i can't speak well in front of 30+ people(much less the whole school) lol so i didn't show up

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

well i never did any other the choices but i might try it once.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

No comment
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, on my senior year in high school id always skip the fourth and fifth (out of 8) period. Why?? I would skip the fourth period cause the class was total bs, and i hated it, and i would skip the fifth because the professor kindly and discretly asked me to.
    The thing is the class was english and I knew better english than the professor. As soon as he handed out the daily assignments almost everyone on the classrom would come to me, so i would help them, heck they would even come to me as i was taking another class. So the professor told me, hey, Ill give u an A no questions asked, if u simply skip my class
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dnite
    yeah, on my senior year in high school id always skip the fourth and fifth (out of 8) period. Why?? I would skip the fourth period cause the class was total bs, and i hated it, and i would skip the fifth because the professor kindly and discretly asked me to.
    The thing is the class was english and I knew better english than the professor. As soon as he handed out the daily assignments almost everyone on the classrom would come to me, so i would help them, heck they would even come to me as i was taking another class. So the professor told me, hey, Ill give u an A no questions asked, if u simply skip my class
    LOL yeah senior year english is SO easy

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah cut all the time, both legit and not so legit ways

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

im still in middle school.....so i have no idea what you both are talking about. butt if my teacher asked me to skip that would be heaven! and i wished it was this ending year of civics bc ...
    1- the teachers a total fag and cant speak english worth his life.
    2- he's been a b*tch to me.
    3-he made fun of BOTH my perents infront of me (dont worrie i broke my desk and tryed to throw it at his head after words )
    4- he fails me even if i get the answers right!
    5- if i have a paper he doesnt read it and just marks it off (bad thing)!!!!!!

so if that teacher wanted me to skip his class i would be gladly to. but i never got the guts to skip his danm f*cking class. and i wish i did. my mom would understand. and she would only tell me not to do it again ...if she found out....

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast