Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: skipping school?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: skipping school?

Yeah i cut class on senior skip day and a few times in college when i just didnt feel like going.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i skipped class once... i believe... i just didn't how up and stayed in the cafeteria with everyone >_< and guess what.. never caught.... BWHAHAHA take that biology class!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie checo may be famous one day checo may be famous one day
    Thanks

ya iv don it plenty of times and i just chilled wit my homies at ther house

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: skipping school?

My high school is so dumb that I could ask to go to the bathroom, and come back till the class is over, and nobody would know I was gone. Also I could sleep the whole class and the teacher wouldn't notice till he/she starts to hear snoring. I've done these many times and got away with it. Also I've skipped, but rarly done it by not showing up to class. Just the other methods.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I never completely skipped school in my day, but I skipped half days after lunch more than my fair share of times. In my senior year I had art the second half of my days both semesters and my teachers didnt care if I left early, plus I did it so much it was pointless to argue. Pretty much as long as I got my work done, which I did, it was cool. So I guess you could call it compromise skipping but I did so much for the art department while I was there again it just didnt really matter.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah skipping alot of school is great, school sucks. I am such a rebel I never go to class.
    Yeah so I am never going to graduate and go to university and get a job instead of living on the streets. Oh well...
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I skipped a LOT in highschool and I really regret doing it since my marks suffered as a result. Didn't get into University and yeah...gotta do nightschool so I can try to get in for 2006.

Anyways, once in awhile its not too bad, but doing it all the time is dumb. And I don't understand people who skip Uni classes, you're fricking paying for it. Unless you're mommy and daddy are...in which case....screw you.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

I started skipping class when I was in 6th grade, hehe. We always snuck out from the back of the school.......... go to my house or a frends house and watch rented movies.
    Then in high school we got more high tech, we drive to Denny's before we go to school, u know for coffee and smokes, and then decide not to go to class and we just drive around or go to the mall, hehe!

Anime 4-Lyf!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast