Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: skool n u..

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face skool n u..

if u can, pls tell me..wat or why or which part of ur skool that you luv so much!?

sort of silly question..but pls..

arigatou!
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hate school, a superior being like me needs no education since i already know everything and they treat me like a nut, my fav thing is wednesday on a green week cuz i got I.T right after R.E with mr gerrad and he the coolest teacher ever, his knowledge of this world is greater than that of most, maybe he is an unawakened

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    actually the hanging out with my friends and meeting new people in school is nice for me...the learning thing is nice at first, but it gets boring after awhile.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newbie DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i was i school i like going to science, dont know why i aint really a science wizz kid or nothing i just enjoyed it =/
    Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell

..::[ ~ Give Me Your Soul ~ ]::..

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm currently attending college. I like the 'free' internet laboratory hours they offer. Hehe! The place I love best in my school? Hmm... Gotta be that 'Overlooking'. At least, that's what we call it. It's the highest part of a building that students are allowed to go. It has a nice view of the street, the sky, and the sea. Besides, gotta love the fact that the wind gets really cool up there. Oh! And when it's raining... Hehe! That's another story.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm... I like computer science. It teaches you a ton of stuff that you can actually use throughout your entire life. That and art is cool.

As far as that other junk, you don't need to know any of that stuff. It just gets taught over and over and over again with no real-life terminology.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was still in school my favourite place were of course the computer rooms, even if what we could do on them was very limited...

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I always liked how they taught people proper spelling, grammar and all that, but now seeing how all the kids today type, school has let me down.

I miss gym class
    In the school I currently go to I like philosophy
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast