Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: skool n u..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was in high school my favorite part was Studio Art class. It was for advanced art students where they just let us do whatever we wanted and helped only when we asked for advice. Back then I was totally into screen printing and anything that involved working with glass. I experimented alot with sandblasting on layered glass.

In college my favorite class would have had to be Portrait Drawing. It was so much fun to just sit there in a dim room for hours drawing every little detail of a models face. After a while I even started stylizing them. Once I drew elf ears on her. She asked to keep that one. My favorite part of college would have to be the feeling of freedom and responsibility. I love being responsible for myself without someone nitpicking over my shoulder.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    School is fun during the 1st and last quarter. Almost everything inbetween is boring. ESPECIALLY 3rd quarter. God, when will it end?!?!?!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The class that i prefer the most at college right now would have to be Digital Illustration......i really need to learn how to perfect it already...its been long enough...

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only most enjoyable class in school for has to be Physical Education and some sort of art class....then theres lunch...but then again...everything else...i hate it...im a bad person in schooll....but the freakin principle keeps thinkin im a good guy T_T....its so hard to be all calm around him...though he can be friendly most times...its hard when hes old and when he gets mad...he can be a real killer >.<

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soopermuse
    i hate school, a superior being like me needs no education since i already know everything and they treat me like a nut, my fav thing is wednesday on a green week cuz i got I.T right after R.E with mr gerrad and he the coolest teacher ever, his knowledge of this world is greater than that of most, maybe he is an unawakened

hate skool... yah..i kindda hate skool when i hafta stay back till late at nite juz to do project which i don't seem to understand..but i like the use of free internet..hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    I'm currently attending college. I like the 'free' internet laboratory hours they offer. Hehe! The place I love best in my school? Hmm... Gotta be that 'Overlooking'. At least, that's what we call it. It's the highest part of a building that students are allowed to go. It has a nice view of the street, the sky, and the sea. Besides, gotta love the fact that the wind gets really cool up there. Oh! And when it's raining... Hehe! That's another story.

wah!..i nd that kind of view to release my stress...raining?another story? ..aww..tell me..^ ^

i didnt stated what i like about my skool rite...
    well..here goes..
    i like the canteen!..d food is delicious!..n also d free access lab!..free net..free net ..and also d 11-storey library..gt cool stuff..^ ^
    hehe...
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, lets see, in college probably the kick ass internet and all of the high level classes muahahhhahaha.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Favourite thing about school: the people. Not just others in classes an stuff, but some of the teachers are alright. Some classes we don't bother with the history or whatever and just talk about... well, stuff in general. And we can usually talk amongst ourselves as long as it isn't too loud.

Only people who are annoying are those kids in years below us. Damn punks, they just destroy everything!

Jeez, back when I was a lad...

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For me (in college) it was two things. 1) Learning odd little interesting facts about various stuff. 2) Being able to discuss topics as an equal or at least as someone with the right to an opinion.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast