Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: skool n u..

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by japyez
    wah!..i nd that kind of view to release my stress...raining?another story? ..aww..tell me..^ ^
    Hehe! Yeah... The view's really cool. I often go up there during our vacant periods. As for the rain, well, it's nothing really. It's just fun watching the people do weird stuff when it rains. And I love 'watching the storm'. People are strange during rain. You get to see them go crazy.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    same here 04blue, we don't talk so much about history in my history class. But about alot of other stuff. High school is good, but I really can't wait for college!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soopermuse
    i hate school, a superior being like me needs no education since i already know everything

Unlikely. Judging from your post you need several more years of schooling.

And fix your sig. It's too big.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    Hehe! Yeah... The view's really cool. I often go up there during our vacant periods. As for the rain, well, it's nothing really. It's just fun watching the people do weird stuff when it rains. And I love 'watching the storm'. People are strange during rain. You get to see them go crazy.
    rain makes ppl go crazy eh.. ..wow!..i think that's the kind of view i really want to c..**rain makes me weak.... the wonders rain make..**
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I currently go to college and one of the best parts of my school is the library because I can browse the internet their and sleep on the comfy couches they have on the first floor. Sitting on the grass by the bond cause it so relaxing and peaceful.

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't go to school either, i go to college now. What i liked about school was the exit doors, when i get to use them and go home ^^;
    Last edited by BlackDeath; Mar 11, 2005 at 04:38 AM.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Besides the school giving me the chance to watch people pass by, which I find very contenting and quite rare, I have also found there "the loneliest place on earth". Yes, I found this loneliest place at school - just a very wide open space with no one but me, the walls and the slight darkness. When I am alone there, I feel so free and at peace, and I can never be anywhere else but there. When I leave that school, I am going to miss that special place. Well, missing it would be an understatement. There will be no other lonelier place than there that I can ever go to and be free, released of everything...
    Last edited by eleonne; Mar 11, 2005 at 12:48 AM.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    The abundance of hot and cute girls all over campus

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast