Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: skool n u..

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Japyez
    rain makes ppl go crazy eh.. ..wow!..i think that's the kind of view i really want to c..**rain makes me weak.... the wonders rain make..**
    Hehe! And rain makes me more artistic. But that's besides the point of the topic so never mind.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked... umm... outside the building and hanging with my friends .
    Umm... as in classes... probably computer technology... or art.. cause the teachers where awesome.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    Besides the school giving me the chance to watch people pass by, which I find very contenting and quite rare, I have also found there "the loneliest place on earth". Yes, I found this loneliest place at school - just a very wide open space with no one but me, the walls and the slight darkness. When I am alone there, I feel so free and at peace, and I can never be anywhere else but there. When I leave that school, I am going to miss that special place. Well, missing it would be an understatement. There will be no other lonelier place than there that I can ever go to and be free, released of everything...
    wow..that sounds very peaceful yet a place where u can actually released..everything..and be free...
    being free is very important in everyone's life i gez..but of coz there's some out there who oppose to this..abt everyone wanting to be free.. **n y am i talkin abt being free?? **
    well..eleonne,i'm sure wil someday share that place with someone special..^ ^
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Japyez
    well..eleonne,i'm sure wil someday share that place with someone special..^ ^
    Yup, I'm planning on bringing my three closest friends there when school starts again!

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Eleonne: It seems our schools share a common phenomenon. There is also a space at my school that I find is "the loneliest place on earth." While this may not be true literally speaking, if for the simple fact that we both believe ours to be the loneliest, it is at least true for me, on a personal level. Which leads me to believe that at any school, perhaps at every school, there may be a similar spot, where at least one child can go to be alone and... exist (<--- there is no better word in my vocabulary for the concept I am thinking of). To go beyond this point would be getting very off topic, and deserves a thread of its own to be discussed appropriately. Maybe I'll do just that later, but not now.

As for bringing others to your spot, I'd be very careful about it. For instance, one of my closest friends has been so for many years, and I still would not dare take him to my lonely spot. Not because I dislike him, mind you, but because his personality is so radically different that he wouldn't maintain the... sanctity (<--- again, perhaps my vocabulary is lacking) of the spot. In other words, I believe he would miss the point of it. On the other hand, I do have a couple friends that may just be right. I have chosen them because I believe that, even if quiet contemplation isn't for them, they won't ruin it for me. Is that selfish? Perhaps. But isn't loneliness inherently selfish? Again, this is running off-topic, so I suppose my point has been made.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    vb0xn4rd: You may be right, every school might have its own loneliest places. As for my friends, I have no fear of them spoiling the place for me since my friends and I have the same vibes and we all understand each other deeply.
    But I have to agree with you there - the desire for loneliness IS a kind of selfishness.
    Last edited by eleonne; Mar 14, 2005 at 07:16 AM.

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks
    it seems that the loneliest places on earth can actually bring out the real you..or is it not?..well..skool is a fun place to be,whether it is the library,the free access net..even the canteen.. - -;
    everyone likes skool rite?..i mean,why does some people doesn't like to go to school..? i gez everyone has his/her individualistic opinions..oh well...
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Some people don't like school because they are not interested in learning, at least about some subjects. Others don't like school because it is a place of torment, and by that I mean some kids are endlessly bullied while at school. This is a very sad occurence, in my opinion, because school can be and should be a fun place.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast