Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: skool n u..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Japyez
    it seems that the loneliest places on earth can actually bring out the real you..or is it not?..well..skool is a fun place to be,whether it is the library,the free access net..even the canteen.. - -;
    everyone likes skool rite?..i mean,why does some people doesn't like to go to school..? i gez everyone has his/her individualistic opinions..oh well...
    Good question, and one I believe that was covered in another thread.
    What does word school mean to you.

I didn't like public school because I do love to learn. I believe that the school generally didn't care whether I learned anything, only whether my seat was in their chair so they could get their money. College was different and I enjoyed it thuroughly. But even in Public School there were some bright spots found in those teachers I had who actually cared about us and the subject.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost may be famous one day Server_ghost's Avatar
    Thanks

School Is ok I guess I think its kinda a waste of your life we should only go to school for like 9 yrs so we can see what were good at and what we like and just study and excel in the major areas of or talent and interest to me that would be so much more efficent *sry spelling wasnt my strong point*
    Server_Ghost

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they should bring back entrance exams for public highschools in north America. That way all the morons who don't want to be there won't and people who are there actually give a damn about their education and not being a gangsta.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree meiwaku. If someone doesn't want to have an education then they don't deserve one.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vb0xn4rd
    Some people don't like school because they are not interested in learning, at least about some subjects. Others don't like school because it is a place of torment, and by that I mean some kids are endlessly bullied while at school. This is a very sad occurence, in my opinion, because school can be and should be a fun place.
    I agree, school should be a place that is fun for learning, that way, students will actually study and learn. At our school, it's a lot different - they force you to learn more than you can handle. It's more like a prison than a school, being like that. Such a sad case, because I love to learn...

Newbie Japyez may be famous one day Japyez may be famous one day Japyez's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face

everyone **well maybe practically not everyone in d whole wide world coz of some reasons** goes to school because the lessons tt we learn are to be put in gd use when we go to work..maybe there is some subjects tt we are interested in and we have a choice to just place our concentration in our interest..** my..is tt confusing? ** anyways,maybe i should not nag here..hehe..

skool n us..it actually makes the d world go round>> tt's my fren's opinion.
    coz after skoolin,you go to work,earn money...yeah,basically money makes d world go round..

what about 'love makes the world go round' rather than money?
    **are we off the topic or what??**
    Lurving him..souji-chan ^-^ naoya |tsuk|

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Part of school which I like so much is the the door with a label of "Exit".. I dont like the teachers in my school coz theyre very strict so I like to go home. But I also like our school garden. All my problems are forgotten when I relax under a tree.. (Especially when I have a good view of beautiful girls)

Newbie Naruto may be famous one day Naruto may be famous one day Naruto's Avatar
    Thanks
    school is a chore the only thing i like is hacking all the coms from one pc in the lab(im awesome but i cant do it at home cause of our modems built in whaterjig) Andcomp classes and science oh and the really really really fine girls that go to school and leaving school
    HEY ALL OF YOU IF YOU WANT A GMAIL ACCOUNT PM ME!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast