Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sky High

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sky High

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    i watched it on mtv
    Unless your MTV get illegal copies of movies in the theatre and plays them on TV, then no, you didn't.

As for the whole Disney Channel movie thing. Just because this is a Disney movie doesn't mean it should be on the Disney Channel. The movies they premiere there are B movies with a budget under a million bucks usually. This was a high budget movie, thus they want to make the money back they put into it, thus they put it in the theatres. That is why some movies are made for TV and some come to the theatres.

Other than that, the movie wasn't bad. It's very predictable though and you can pretty much guess the whole movie after half an hour once all the characters are introduced. But it's ok and a good break from the mindless get drunk, have sex and get high teenage movies that usually come out. Sometimes it's nice to portray highschool students like they should be instead of the stereotype they usually portray them in the movies. Well except for the fact these kids had super powers, but that is more like a metaphor for the social hierarchy of highschool and the juvenile social ramifications of puberty and genetic makeup post puberty.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Newbie inuyasha jr may be famous one day inuyasha jr may be famous one day inuyasha jr's Avatar
    Thanks

it looks cool its sorda like the incedibels!
    "my real nick name is kogome jr so call me that "

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Sky High

it kind of reminds me of "spy kids" and i'm really not a fan of that movie either

Newbie LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui may be famous one day LeTombeCelui's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen it yet but my little brother has and he said he really didn't like it at all.

The Brightest Angel Falls
    So Here I am The Fallen One

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Sky High

it sounds interesting !!! i'm going to watch it!!!!!! hehehee!!

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    i watched it on mtv
    Are you talking about the thing with the asians and the school, where there's different clubs, like the wrestling club, rufby club etc. and the teachers [ enforcers ] were at war with the students over some discipline thing.. the move was very much like Tenjou tenge.. I'm not sure if the name was sky high though i think it was Volcano high.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2