Thread: Slayers!

Newbie Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty's Avatar
    Thanks

Slayers!

ok so it took me a little longer to watch through it basically because of school, but it's done, slayers, next and try! I loved it! I think the psychological warfare on Xellos was gold! I need to watch the movies! and i need to see the new season!!!apparenly it's out!!!woot!can't wait!!!for an anime that can't usually maintain a serious moment for more than 10 minutes Slayers takes the cake!
    Himura Patty, also known as the Devil...oh yeah...I am Batman!

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura_Patty
    ok so it took me a little longer to watch through it basically because of school, but it's done, slayers, next and try! I loved it! I think the psychological warfare on Xellos was gold! I need to watch the movies! and i need to see the new season!!!apparenly it's out!!!woot!can't wait!!!for an anime that can't usually maintain a serious moment for more than 10 minutes Slayers takes the cake!
    What other series? I haven't heard of any other series of it besides the slayers, next and try. And then the movies. You got me all confused now ahhh

BTW Lina Inverse is the greatest.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here !

Yeah, I haven't heard of another season of Slayers either ??? And the ending was nice, for once an ending to an anime I liked. They couldn't travel as a group forever but of course, Lina HAD to stay with Gourry, that's was a definite must.

Newbie Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplefire
    What other series? I haven't heard of any other series of it besides the slayers, next and try. And then the movies. You got me all confused now ahhh

BTW Lina Inverse is the greatest.
    I heard it was called slayers excellent...or something like that...I was also told by a fellow member of my anime club, that it's already out on dvd...(btw, i live in Montreal-Canada...)
    Himura Patty, also known as the Devil...oh yeah...I am Batman!

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think the movies was the great... but the series was awesome!! one of my fav animes, goury and lina just cracks me up all the time

"Tama-chan! "