Thread: The Slayers Motion Picture=Pretty disappointing

Newbie Dragons Revenge may be famous one day Dragons Revenge may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Slayers Motion Picture=Pretty disappointing

finally had a chance to pick up the first of the Slayers movies. I was pretty let down by it. See, to me, the Slayers never really had much of a plot. It was all about the interaction with the quirky characters, Lina Gourry and Amelia in particular. Now without them, and Naga (Who you know nothing about, the way she just appears) trying to take their place, an almost impossible feat at which she abysmally fails, there's nothing left other than the dry bare bones plot. All the things that makes the Slayers series so special is gone from the movie.

But hey, there's at least 3 others, and two OVAs right? They've gotta be better, right? RIGHT? I sure hope so.

Newbie cl0wn2055 may be famous one day cl0wn2055 may be famous one day cl0wn2055's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

i hope u didt buy it u sould allways check down loads from the internet before buying it

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Waou. didn't even know there is a Slayer movie

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    You said so yourself, don't expect the plot to have a lot of backbone in Slayers. It's still an all-time favorite of mine, but it's an anime that is to be watched to have fun and to enjoy. I liked the first Slayers movie, it's my favorite one of the lot. And Naga was Lina's partner before she met up with Gourry....well partner is not the right choice of a name, more like part-time associate