Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Early bird.

2 8.00%
  • Night owl.

23 92.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sleep

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    i stay up late doing things i should have done during the day...

homework...

assignments...

essays...

term papers...

projects...

posting...

gaming...

but usually i get to bed around 1am and take energy naps throughout the day... meaning during classes that don't matter...

=^..^= but i'm a kitty! i love my naps!
    <__< You're not a kitty, you're a puppy. I thought we discussed this. You're just a lazy puppy who likes to nap.......... like........ a................ St. Bernard, or somethin'.

^.^ ........ >_> Abu stays up if she wishes to talk to me longer...
    <_< She never used to stay up.

o_O Nowadays, it's opposite for me! I used to stay up, now her being sleepy makes me sleepy! O_O I used to wake up at 3 AM everyday!

<_< which would explains how I got those zits...

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually sleep for about 7-8 hours. It keeps me at a good concentration level. Ahhh, if I don't get sleep I will go NUTS unless you are with me, dream boy. ^_~.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

im a total darkness person, im not active until sun-set lol XD,

i am not a morning person at alll, which leads to over 55 laates in one semester.., again i've late this year as well, i cant get out of that cycle..

lol weekends i get a grand totaly of 27hours, well that was this weeks because the week before was so buisy

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not much of a morning person either (though definitly not to your degree!!!), but i ask my Darling to call me to wake me up... i don't necessarily get out of bed faster, ^_^ but it makes the day much brighter!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

O_o wait... sasurai... you mean 27 hours of sleep during the weekends?

................. ^.^ if so, MAN! THAT'S A LOT OF SLEEP!

<_< ... I'm a morning person in accordance to me being peppy and awake and craving breakfast.

>_> ... I'm an afty person in accordance to me being hyper-active and jumpy and antsy to do things.

<_> ... I'm a nighty in accordance to me making people stay awake and doing stuff with me and staying up all night.

.............. &#172;_&#172; You know, everyone just keeps commenting of how long they stay awake during night. Well how about mornings? ...well, I suppose that's just waking up early...........

<_< ....... well, what if it was like: DUDE! I wake up 12am and stay up til' 6pm! BEAT THAT! HA!

>_> He beat you...... and man, are you sore.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Well i have a predicament i have to be at work at 07:00 and that makes it difficult because although i am not 100% tired i have to go to bed by 12 so i can get at least 5 hours of sleep in it takes me 45 minutes to get to work and that is just the shits.That is what i need i sometimes feel tired but the weekend i sleep 8 hours so yeah i cope pretty well with the time to sleep.
    I would say Morning and Night person because i can stay up late and get up early so no problem with the sleeping arangements there.
    The fitter u are the less sleep u realy need

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

my parents will threaten me if i go to sleep too late..my dad even complains when i dun wanna sleep at 9.00pm..tat's soo embarassin..lol..=p
    definetly an early bird compared with my other frens..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6