Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: so AO wat keeps you going?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: so AO wat keeps you going?

Before leaving my homaland i made a promise to myself, i promised to myself that one i was going to be something important in this new land.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

What keeps me going? The child I never had. My ex was pregnant with my kid. When I found out I wasn't doing nothing with my life. So I changed everything. I wanted my kid to be proud of me. It opened my eyes to reality. Now I want to make something of myself so when I do have kids they can be proud of me.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

The desire to excel. At what? I haven't decided yet. But I will get there. I just have to wait, one day at a time.

Otaku PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7 may be famous one day PunkAngel7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    What keeps me going? The child I never had. My ex was pregnant with my kid. When I found out I wasn't doing nothing with my life. So I changed everything. I wanted my kid to be proud of me. It opened my eyes to reality. Now I want to make something of myself so when I do have kids they can be proud of me.
    Wow thats cool
    You wouldn't know a good thing
    if it came up and slit your throat

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm, tha's a good Question Ky, um I think wat keeps me goin is the one thought of getting stronger.
    Syk,
    um wat really keeps me goin is the support from my gf Amber, she's always tehre for me, and she really wants wants the best of me. ALso, Lose YOurself By Eminem has also left me with no other choice but to follow my dream of becoming a physical therapist. With Amber supporsting me, and good music, I will make it, I've gotta make it
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to be preachy or in any ways cheesy, I'd have to say my faith has been the single most important aspect of my life the past few months. Last June my mom bought me a Bible and I've since begun to reawaken my faith in Christ Jesus. For some time now, I've been slowly coming to the realization of how ****ed up I am on my own, and after contemplating matters for some time, I came to the conclusion that I wanted to change. And that change came, I'm mutating, growing, evolving. Just a couple weeks ago, I experienced what easily came to be the single most powerful period of change in my life. I'm no longer the person I was, and I am a happier man for it. Granted I'm still pretty ****ed up; I've yet to rid myself of all my demons (alas, the desires of the flesh will stay with me as long as I walk the earth) and I've a long way to go, but I am progressing, albeit slowly.

That aside, there are a good many other things in my life in which I take pleasure. For the past nine months, I've had no involvement in school, and haven't even bothered with a job. Actually, I haven't been doing anything particularly productive. Rather, I haven't done much of anything that would be viewed as such by others, there are many little nothings in which I still partake in. I admit, my life's pretty damn boring for the most part, but I'm not complaining, especially when comparing my life now to what it was two years ago. I eat, sleep, watch cartoons, spend time with my friends, and take part in daily devotions. Every now and then, I'll also spend some time (usually with my dad) running around taking photos. Of course, I spend a good deal of time on me computer (most of it spent lurking around here -_-; ).

I'm also a bit of an audiophile. Though most of it is downloaded, I take a great pride in my music collection, and I'm strangely delighted in the fact that there are so few (seemingly) who share such an eclectic and oft abstract taste.

Yeah, I think that sums it up.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

dreams keep me going... my dreams have become a drug for me, the one thing i really enjoy 100%, without them i am lost...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

What keeps me going? A friend, a feeling, a thing deep inside, knowing there is someone I can talk to that cares every day, when I don't feel I can continue living, don't WANT to continue living, in this horrible world at all =P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast