Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: so AO wat keeps you going?

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: so AO wat keeps you going?

What keeps me going is my destiny. I live to find out the reason why I was created and what for.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless
    What keeps me going is my destiny. I live to find out the reason why I was created and what for.
    Yea destiny is always something to look foward to. What sucks about it is that when you get there that's it. There is nothing left.

Newbie LowKey may be famous one day LowKey may be famous one day LowKey's Avatar
    Thanks

the thing that keeps me going is my own expectations as man witch is never ending.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

a multitude of things, my main force is the sport of Rowing, I rowed for 3 years in highschool and coxed for one semester in college, in that time I learned that you never quit and to do that is worse than dying. I learned that like a race, you never quit until you finish the race. Right now my race is still going so I cannot end. What also keeps me going is the self-realization that I can push my limits. Thats what keeps me going in life, in school my dreams are what keep me alive, knowing that I can accomplish them is enough.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie saikano may be famous one day saikano may be famous one day saikano's Avatar
    Thanks

what keeps me going...apprently it's anime.. -_-

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: so AO wat keeps you going?

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I really dont know. Its a mystery because sometimes its just rough. But I keep roughing it. Maybe its a combination of a bunch of things.
    I know what you mean...It's rough when you just wake up every morning and go to your boring job, meet your boring boss, and come back to your boring life....I guess that I just wake up everyday and thank the lord for granting me another day to live my worthless life.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6