Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So I hate how slow Cell Txt is

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

So I hate how slow Cell Txt is

ok, i been hating entering cell txt on my phone for a while. I knowticed that my phone has other features for quick predictive typing i think they call it T9. Anyway i was wondering if anyone uses this T9 stuff, and if its worth adding a bunch of words to my dictionary and using? basically will it save me time?
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: So I hate how slow Cell Txt is

Is that the automatic typing thing for phones? Or the voice commands? I don't quite understand what you mean by "predictive typing".

Newbie psychooys may be famous one day psychooys may be famous one day
    Thanks

when checking up on this program i found this site: http://www.textfast.t9.com/index1.htm It has a tutorial gives a good explanation of how it works. However i still wanna know if anyone else has experience with T9 and if it actually saves time?
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I certainly don't use it. It doesn't take me very long to enter a text message. Besides that, if you really wanna speed it up, get yourself one of those Sidekick phones. They have a miniature keyboard on those phones and they're uber cool.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie penguinking16 may be famous one day penguinking16 may be famous one day penguinking16's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the predictive typing stuff on my phone, and once you get used to it, it can really speed up the text message. That is if you have the patience to learn how to use it...

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Not really. Just get used to txting. I can type a decent sized txt in 10 seconds now that I'm used to it.

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds interesting, though as the above people are saying, you can get used to the normal way, too.

Though I suppose if it's a question of optimization, the T9 system could work better (because the other system is preset, wheras if I understand right you can add (according to you) words to your dictionary?

Either way. Certainately an interesting *idea*. Wonder what they could do to optimize it.

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I use T9! It definitely makes texting faster. It's fun at first when you get the words all wrong, too.... I don't want it to be optimized, I'm satisfied with it how it is, and I'm happy that not everyone uses it, I like being an early adopter.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast