Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: So today is the day ....(PSP Launched)

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    heres the link as I promised

http://www.pspvideo9.com/

again a VERY handy tool for any psp user. Makes converting and transferring the downloaded movies you want on your psp a snap

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Dang Gig, you're making this thing sound extremely interesting...
    Ha-have t-to...resist...the urge!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    its pretty crazy man. I mean the thing speaks for itself honestly. I dont see many people relaly "not" liking it. I can't imagine why they wouldn't o_O I mean I'm sure not everyone would want one for one reason or another and I can definitely understand that. But I dont see anyone hating it just to hate it. But yeah it was crazy watching my downloaded movies on it. I REALLY REALLY want my 1 gig stick now so I can put a lot of stuff on it to watch while at work instead of a 4 minute AMV lol. But it should get here soon I hope >_< in the meantime the games alone are worth the price of admission. The other things are just really nice bonus' for me especially the movies. But yeah I'd take pics but theres plenty on the net and like I said seeing it in a picture and in real life just dont compare a picture just can't describe it like seeing it in action
    Last edited by Cybergig1; Mar 25, 2005 at 02:26 PM.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    PSP is a pretty awesome peice of equipment. And i swear the battery on mine plays longer than all that "shitty battery life" hype. I watched spiderman 2 and still played all night. I can't wait when they get some kick ass RPGs for this thing.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Damn it Gig, stop rubbing it in.......oh hey, can i borrow yours? just mail it to me...i promise i'll give it back *snickers*

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Dude, I'm definitely planning to get one. It basically sounds like (combined with a memory stick) it'll be all you need for portable media + games. To me the fact that you can store picture files, listen to music, watch films and play games would be worth the price, if it wasn't for the fact that I have to pay for a decent memory stick as well. Still, I'll pay for the convenience when we get it here.
    Last edited by 04blue; Mar 25, 2005 at 03:53 PM.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    O_O I didn't know about all these extras..... it plays musak ? O_o oooooo.

I might really reconsider buying it.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    yep music, movies, downloaded movies, hell even pictures from a camera o_o you can either pull them to the card of if you have a camera that uses the memory stick duo you can just pull it out of the camera and throw it right in the psp.

oh and Ken I'm right there with you bud today I took it to work with a full charge and played it off and on for 8 hours. It still had 40% power when I got home. Yesterday I did about the same (also did like you and put in spiderman 2 and let it play) and then took it to the arcade where I finally played it like straight through for about 3 hours then it needed to be charged. For me seems like enough as I dont really see where I'd be playing it for say 10 straight hours in a row anyways O_O I dont have THAT kind of time lol dont I wish ^_^

oh and yeah its in the mail bro ^_- give it about a year or two hehehe ^_^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast