Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: So today is the day ....(PSP Launched)

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    O_O I didn't know about all these extras..... it plays musak ? O_o oooooo.

I might really reconsider buying it.
    The fact that u could play music on it caught me eye too....man...now it really seems worth the 250 for that small thing...jeez...now if only i could find myself a job XD...i can reel in the cash for that baby ;D...though i dont >_<...i might even have to mow lawns for it XD

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope it starts to get like the GBA sp you know how the price lowered..I'm stupid for not waiting..I got the sp when it first came out..If only I knew it would get cheaper....
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm VERY Happy With Mine (Even though i have 2 dead pixels) The Only reall downfall to me right now is it's use of the Sony Pro Duo Memory Which is a VERY expnesive memory and almost impossible to find right now. Other then that i love it........everyone that has seen mine has been sucked into it and wants to get one for themself

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah that 1 gig stick I ordered wont ship for some weeks. I even read they have a 2 gig which will come out soon but its just as much as a PSP o_O so yeah ehk but I got a descent deal on the 1 gig stick so not "too" bad I guess lol. But I got it for movies since I have my Ipod for music

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    i know what you mean hassun lol. at fist i didnt even really want it, but now im starting to rethink my decision..... off to the pawn shop!!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I got a chance to play a PSP the other day, and I wasn't impressed. Sure, it looks spiffy, but that's the extent of it's awesomeness.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm.. so let me get this strait...

I want to know if this is possible or how to do it. 1) the psp has a 2.0 USB in it?

It can only play movies in MP4? So could i convert, say, and anime from .avi into .mp4 and put it on my minicruzer256mb flash drive, hook it in and play the anime?

Also, do mp3's need to be converted? Last but not least, does the e-mail feature only happen through a wi-fi signal that it can have?

[[Please list some features so I can decide on a purchase of one! I really want to, but I don't know if it has enough pinash}}

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    both me and my friend want a PSP. i asked him how much he had. he replied $40.00. i was laughing. so he asked me how much i had. i said "...uh, $37.00

bottom line: everyone wants it, but it costs TOO freakin much :Thumbd:
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast