Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: So today is the day ....(PSP Launched)

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The dead pixel thing is not as bad as it sounds actually. My PSP, had 4. You wouldn't even notice the dead pixels in actual gameplay.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah same here I think I had one in the top right corner of my screen but it sorta appeared so I think its dust under my protector lol but either way I never notice it, only if I'm on some solid white screen and I look up for it. Never notice it during the games or menus yada yada

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Dead pixels are what exactly? I saw a couple of pixels that weren't black on an entirely black screen. But the thing was, they didn't remain "dead", but returned to normal. Is that what you guys are talking about, or is it permanent stuff?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    Dead pixels are what exactly? I saw a couple of pixels that weren't black on an entirely black screen. But the thing was, they didn't remain "dead", but returned to normal. Is that what you guys are talking about, or is it permanent stuff?
    Yes it's permanent, they are pixels who don't change their colors anymore.

Thanks
    More on my PSP. I had recently bought a "power Brick" which charges your PSP while on the go.

This thing is Kick ass.

I was on a 3 hour Flight from Rhode Island to texas. During the flight my PSP started to run out of battery life. But because of my brilliant mind of thinking I had purchased the power brick the day before my flight. So When i noticed the battery life going dead on the PSP, i hooked up the Power Brick. This thing Fully Charged my PSP to full power twice without having to recharge itself. I recommend this To EVERY psp owner.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    More on my PSP. I had recently bought a "power Brick" which charges your PSP while on the go.

This thing is Kick ass.

I was on a 3 hour Flight from Rhode Island to texas. During the flight my PSP started to run out of battery life. But because of my brilliant mind of thinking I had purchased the power brick the day before my flight. So When i noticed the battery life going dead on the PSP, i hooked up the Power Brick. This thing Fully Charged my PSP to full power twice without having to recharge itself. I recommend this To EVERY psp owner.
    3 hours? were you watching a movie or something? just playing games seems to take me about 6+ hours to even get it close to begging for a charge. Thats just odd. And I play it on the high bright setting (well level 3 since you can only get 4 when its plugged up) oddly I like 3 better, seems just right lol

but yeah sounds like a descent buy. I'm getting that Aluminum Nykon case though. Since its water proof yada yada and also can fully charge the PSP twice. Though I'm starting to think I'll never really need that function. But I do want a kick ass case compared to all the plastic ones out now

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    The thing is i forgot to initially charge the PSP before the flight. So for a minute at the time I thought I was screwed. The power brick is pretty small. It's as big as the Gameboy SP around (closed) and half as thin.
    Last edited by KenX; Apr 07, 2005 at 10:02 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5