Thread: software to copy UNCOPYRIGHTED DVD'S to hardrive?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

software to copy UNCOPYRIGHTED DVD'S to hardrive?

i'm looking for a free or at least very cheep software program to take some UNCOPYRIGHTED DVD's i got from a friend who likes to make homemade movies and i'd like to copy them to harddrive, is there a way to copy them to *.mpg or divix format?

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I would thing the way to copiy from a copyrighted DVD is the same as uncompyrighted
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    There is DVD shrink that turn off all the security of the DVD before ripping it.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Intresting how would one go about disableing the security of the DVD?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just use DVD decrypter, best one out there I think. If it is "Uncopyrighted" I'm guessing there shouldn't be any macrovision on it, however regional settings may vary, but DVD Decrypter will render Macrovision unoperational, and the regional settings to ALL.

DVD Decrypter Website