Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Some forum ideas

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Some forum ideas

I don't know... one of the things I like about this place is that everyone is welcome to have an opinion no matter what their age. I love watching people think.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well what I meant by a more mature cyber lounge is maybe stuff like home improvement solutions (of course that's just a really really bad example) but the reason why I want to ask for a section like this is I really don't like those "lol's" "what would you do" "favorite this or least favorite" bumping down more important questions.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    well what I meant by a more mature cyber lounge is maybe stuff like home improvement solutions (of course that's just a really really bad example) but the reason why I want to ask for a section like this is I really don't like those "lol's" "what would you do" "favorite this or least favorite" bumping down more important questions.
    And that's why it would need strict moderation, to prevent gutteral trash like that.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

So not actually restricted, just more adult subjects.

Child rearing
    Rating systems
    Home improvement/repairs
    Etc?

I can understand that. Don't we already talk about that stuff except for the kids part though? (Even that sneaks itself in.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    And that's why it would need strict moderation, to prevent gutteral trash like that.
    agree, unfortunately these gutteral topics falls within the rules and are legit topics and if we take away those too, we gonna take away so many chances for certain members to post something now that the poem section is gone too

Arianna: yeah we already talked about those in the cyber lounge but im just saying those things tend to get bumped down because of lack of response and/or the opportunity for it to be seen and responed to

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Solking has got something, America and Disney have already messed up our children, so yea I think this idea is good
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

How about expanding the tech forum. Like tutorials on how to customize our hardware or techniques on optimizing our RAM usage. I know everyone doesn't have the greatest computer in the world nor do they know how to use it to its full abilities.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii_Mitsukai
    sorry to butt in guys. but maybe im just crazy but i think the moderators are deleting my posts!! i know i put something on this part of the forum! am i crazy? no?
    we only delete posts if its unrelated to the main topic (like this one)....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast