Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Some ppl have too much time on their hands

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Thought so...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I need more pics like the scanners one, or any other cool animations.
    Anyone got any?
    oh i got some pics for you alright. Enjoy, Christmas comes early for you this year.
    Man how i love my Fango forums..

http://www.fangoria.com/forums/index...howtopic=55923

BEWARE! THIS LINK I'VE PROVIDED HAS SOME VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    oh i got some pics for you alright. Enjoy, Christmas comes early for you this year.
    Man how i love my Fango forums..

http://www.fangoria.com/forums/index...howtopic=55923

BEWARE! THIS LINK I'VE PROVIDED HAS SOME VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES!
    I'm not a member and I'm not planning to become one, therefore I cannot see the graphic images and therefore I'm sad

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Haven't tried that one before...
    I said girlfriends because you clearly see two different voldos. And the creators of that clip must be female or "pyoro's kind of males". Real dudes wouldn't create a dancing video featuring one of the most asexual fighting game characters ever.

Also I've never heard of BET or UPN. What are those? Television channels similar to Mtv?

BET=Black Entertainment Television. I think the name itself implies many things so there's no need to further explain.

UPN=U...(something). Anyhow, it's unimportant. Strang video pyoro-pyoro(needs nick name, too long to type), how did you come upon it?
    Last edited by False Truth; Apr 28, 2005 at 04:54 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    BET=Black Entertainment Television. I think the name itself implies many things so there's no need to further explain.

UPN=U...(something). Anyhow, it's unimportant. Strang video pyoro-pyoro(needs nick name, too long to type), how did you come upon it?
    my friend always seem to have a knack for finding these sort of thing, if you guys remember another thread I started with the asian guy you can flip very hight and stuff, that's also found by him

if it's too long that just type "pyoro" or "p" or "p^2" or "p-diddy"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont know what to say i-ther well good show but its kinda disturbing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3