Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Some Soft Drinks found to have benzene (Carcinogen)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Some Soft Drinks found to have benzene (Carcinogen)

Kedar....come to the dark side..

No seriously that is quite cool! I wish I was all natural myself, it is just that soft drinks are easy and cheaper that juices so that I what I buy! When I get diabetes or a kidney stone then will I change, lol!

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    You might think I am lying, but I never had a soft drink in my life. I go for all natural homemade drinks like grape juice, orange juice, and such.

Ah? Benzene you say? Due to its aromatic stability, it is very hard for our body to degrade benzene. However, our liver can convert it into an epoxide, thereby making it polar to be dissolved in our blood, and ultimately excrete through urine. So, same amounts of it is not very harmful, but smoking is a different story. Anyway! I thought I should bring to light why benzene is harmful. So, there goes my organic chemistry lesson!
    dont forget to to take body mass into that equation
    + time in your sytem
    + other additives (from other items consumed / inhaled)
    EDIT: plus state of liver
    = ?
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    No seriously that is quite cool! I wish I was all natural myself, it is just that soft drinks are easy and cheaper that juices so that I what I buy! When I get diabetes or a kidney stone then will I change, lol!
    I see your reasoning, but one should consider of the consequences that follow, right? If not, it would be too late, Chief-sami. Haha. I know you are joking. Anyway! I know quite a few people, who drank those at moderate levels and lived a good life, so it cannot be that bad. Then again, you don't want to go overboard and get any of them diseases. In this case, I believe, being at the center of the two extremes is a okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRabbit
    dont forget to to take body mass into that equation
    + time in your sytem
    + other additives (from other items consumed / inhaled)
    EDIT: plus state of liver
    = ?
    Ah yes, there are a lot of factors to be considered, but in an average healthy person, the body should be capable of eliminating small amounts of benzene.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Dam kedar you are pure as the driven snow. lol

Dam, im glad i dont live in europe. Im a sodaholic, so id be in real trouble. lol

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

i drink soda and stuff but not everyday
    lead me not to temptation... i can find it myself

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

kedar never had a soda WOW!!!I use to drink a 12 pack of coke a day but lately i only have soda when i go out to eat and thats only like once or twice a week.

Code Name Wind

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I have about 1-3 times a month

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i have soda every day. it's what i drink most of.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast