Thread: Some words from the cast 2 (other)

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Some words from the cast 2 (other)

“To be honest, I’m still getting’ the hang of this ‘champion of creation’ thing. No, seriously! It hasn’t made one lick of sense to me in the several years since it happened. It was just kind of like, ‘boom!’, and I felt really weird. Not weird, like sick weird, but weird like… like being in the presence of something really powerful. Except that something was me. Next thing I know there’s Dragon Bloods all around me, must have been at least four or five of them, all drawing their jade weapons, and makin’ wards with their free hands.

Well, I never gave much heed to the teachings of the Immaculate Order, I’ve never been a big church goer, ya see, but I knew enough. These were the guys they sent out to kill demons. Every once in a while, off in the distance, you’d see a surge of some weird light, followed by the Dragon Bloods’ own weird magics, and the next thing you know they’re awalkin’ into town like they own the place to clean their weapons and get whatever else they need. If any of them was hurt, they never let it show.

And so it was that I, a scrawny little sixteen year old, without so much as a single hair on his chin, for some reason became what these guys were hunting, and was about to die. I kid you not. I just about lost control of my very own bowels right there on the spot. It was right then that I heard a voice. The scratchy, unflattering type you’d expect to hear from a beggar or thief. Well, whose ever it was, it was loud, and it was right. The chaos of my own heartbeat and the clanking of the Dragon Bloods’ armors all faded out and all I heard was, “Is something wrong with your legs, boy? This is where you run!”

And run I did, I tell you what. I was outa there so fast I just about clocked myself on the elbow of one of those hunters. Everything seemed to be movin’ real slow. I remember darting in between to of ‘em and the one on my left lookin’ all shocked as he tried to trail me with his eyes. To be fair, I didn’t get off completely clean. One of ‘em had a bow, apparently. Stuck me right in the rear! I just kept runnin’, though, and they never caught me, not yet at least.

The point of the story? Well, I’m bettin’ you think I’m crazy. That not one single thing I said could possibly be true. Well, that’s all fine and dandy, you can believe what you want for about the next fifteen second before your tavern gets so broken there’s no putting it back together. Now, don’t give me that face! I’m not here ta rob you. Just saying you might want to clear out. We’re getting back round to the ‘not yet’ part of my story”

A figure stepped through the door, large and ominous. He wore blue jade armor, and proceeded to unsheathe a rather large sword made of the same. “It’s been awhile, boy,” he said, as wind from nowhere blasted its way through the room.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey erosennin is this a soup opera or something. lol

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks
    these are little monologues from a cast of characters I created based around a game called Exalted

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    those paragraph seem like a soup epera's dialogues. lol

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well you have made a great story