Thread: some words from the cast 3 (other)

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

some words from the cast 3 (other)

‘How did I get on this island? You took a boat. Yes, yes, but why? Why are you asking me this? I’m you! Oh, shut up. My mother didn’t love me, that’s for sure. That’s sudden. Why do you say that? She gave me up, that’s why. You never even met the woman! How do you know it wasn’t your father that gave you up? Because my father wasn’t natural, I know that much. Oh, and how do you know that? Maybe it was your mother that wasn’t natural. And what does that have to do with anything anyway? Stop shattering my perceptions. You’re shattering your own perceptions.

Ok, let’s get to the heart of this. Yes? You’re wondering why you’re here, on this island. Yes. Ok, well, this is how it is. You took a boat. You took a boat because you wanted to get away from the doldrums of the threshold and the stodginess of the realm. Yes. You wanted to get away from those two things because you’d spent far too much time in both of those places, risking both life and limb to find two people whose names you don’t even know, and really have no possibility of ever finding. You wanted to get away. That’s pretty much it, yes. And you wanted to find these two people because they’re responsible for your creation, but, on a deeper level, you feel you’re just about due for some familial kindness. Now wait just a minute. Are you saying I just want some parental love? Quit screwing around with me! Worked Dog needs no one! Oh? So all those years cursing your mother and looking for your father were just… Knock it off before I knock it out of both of us. I was just saying, deep down all you really want is –

The young, silver haired man suddenly slammed his head on the table, rattling the dishes, and earning him the curious looks from the various patrons of the tea house. He raised his head slowly and delicately took a sip from his cup. A red dribble ponderously made its way down his brow.

‘Where were we? I haven’t the faintest clue. No matter’

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well theyre all great but i liked part 1.

Newbie RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13 may be famous one day RavenMoon13's Avatar
    Thanks
    i liked the closure a lot it tied it all together

"Dim vales- and shadowy floods-
    And cloudy-looking woods,
    Whose forms we can't discover
    For the tears that drip all over!
    Huge moons there wax and wane-
    Again- again- again-"

Edgar Allan Poe