Thread: Someone Special?

Newbie stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu may be famous one day stargirl_washu's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Someone Special?

Is there someone special in your life? Like a boyfriend/girlfriend, really close best friend, a great parent or awsome family member?

Well, I have two special people in my life. Both have a special place deep inside my warm heart. They are my boyfriend Damien and my best friend Kie.

Kie has and always will be behind me all the way through my troubles and descesions and respects them. She was the first friend I met that was interested in Anime. She and I don't see each other very often but we write to eachother as much as we can and when I read her letters, I know that somewhere in the world I have a best friend. The best one in the world.

Damien is my boyfriend. We have been dating a short time but already he has shown me that not all guys are like my father. Full of betrayal, heartless and cold. He helped me through loads of stress and shows me kindness and respect. We both share a love of the Anime Tenchi Muyo and that is how we first got together... lol I couldn't ask for a better guy.

I thought it would be nice to tell you about the 2 most special people in my life.
    ^-^

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Someone Special?

yes there is.that would have to be my wonderful girlfriend and i love her w/ all of my heart
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

My best friend is Cloudius, Here he's known as Kikinaki, then there is Dragokai, Ness is My Best female buddy

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this is more of a journal entry.

--Closing