Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Someone special or not?

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Someone special or not?

the only thing i think even though i still dont have one is that
    having a special someone reminds us the we are not meant to be alone..

but im alright on my own

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless you really love the person and the person loves you back then i guess they could be your specail someone, other then that people use them more as accessories then lovers, well in my point of view

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy-Chan
    Unless you really love the person and the person loves you back then i guess they could be your specail someone, other then that people use them more as accessories then lovers, well in my point of view
    you are competely right , i think a relationship now days to must guys are jus wanting to have sex

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Alisha may be famous one day Alisha may be famous one day
    Thanks

Do you really think having a boy/girlfriend is so important you need one just for
    the fact of having one?
    You should never just be with someone because you think that you "need" to have a relationship.

When you are in a relationship it should be because you actually have feelings for them. It should never be because "I want to go out with them just to see how far I can go." You shouldn't play love as a game. It's suppost to be real.

Now as to having one it does take a lot out of you when your in a relationship. Of corse there will be tears and fights but you should be able to work through it all if you have feelings for them. You shouldn't rush to things because if you do and your not ready it's really gonna hurt on you and the other person.

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents of mind.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melarik Laokuzzia
    I would like to knwo WHAT is so important about having that special someone
    Hiya! Hello Melarik-sami.

For me having someone special (you know who you are) is way more important than my life itself! For I would be, just a nobody without him.

That one gives me a meaning to exist, that is, the meaning of life (isn't there a thread on that). A light that shows the path in darkness, gives me strength to fight, and provides a reason for all causes. Without that special one, my soul and my life is not complete...it is will be like a hole that never gets covered.

For that one, I will do any sacrifice to make that one happy. For I will ignore my own dreams and wishes, and live to make that special one's wishes and dreams come true. No matter what the cost. I will do anything for that special someone.

~Mayura. ^-^
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I would not place someone else's life above mine but I can place someone right next to me and that doesn't need to be a boyfriend, I rather have a special person who I can fully trust with all my secrets and all my tears.

And I feel blessed my boyfriend is that way, but the most happy I am with the fact that he understands me and always is there for me

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had gf's just for the fact of having one
    but I gave up on that
    then I met my nicole here on AO

she is my special person who
    I will spend the rest of my life with ^_^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone special...ummmmm.. let's see, my parents are special to me because they have been by my side since i was born.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast