Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Someone special or not?

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Someone special or not?

no i don't want one just to have one. I love my boyfriend alot and i have for a long time..I had a crush on him and he had one on me and we both kinda knew it..that was febuary of this year. There is no rush and I've had tons of boyfriends but I didn't love them and i never said I did..but I love justin(or K'heart to you guys) and I'm glad I didn't rush in to a relationship with the wrong guy because I found the perfect one for me right here. ^^ that answer your question
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Someone special or not?

most of the girls i went out with weren't special but now i see whats the point in going out with someone unless their special to you
    I got no idea what to say

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    no i don't want one just to have one. I love my boyfriend alot and i have for a long time..I had a crush on him and he had one on me and we both kinda knew it..that was febuary of this year. There is no rush and I've had tons of boyfriends but I didn't love them and i never said I did..but I love justin(or K'heart to you guys) and I'm glad I didn't rush in to a relationship with the wrong guy because I found the perfect one for me right here. ^^ that answer your question
    Ok, you guys and gals see this?? I never thought that I'd fall for this girl, but this is exactly the person I've always wanted, and then some. Yep.... I had a crush on this girl, till an event forced us away, but look what happened... and even after thinking I was in love with someone else. She didn't love me, but I found this girl here, and we became friends. It seems that I finally fell in love, and with the first crush I had on AO... lol. I care about this girl, and she is so special to me. I'll save the whole story for another time.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

awe, you guys are so sweet. . first thank you for your time, helping me turn solid
    what I always suspected. I'll just have to wait till that 'one' comes along.. . .oh, but
    sometimes, it's hard. well, for me not to fall for some one, I don't really have to
    worry about them falling for me. I'm those kind, were me personality is more favorable then me looks. . I suppose.
    (well I think and way, I'm not sure. . I hate mirrors)
    so, I think I have a lone way to go before even me first bf. . . I mean just last, three months really, I've just gotten me first semi-crush. . and I'm over 16. .
    Last edited by Melarik Laokuzzia; Jan 06, 2006 at 04:37 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3