Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Something I found in my junkmail....

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Something I found in my junkmail....

Ok, first off, I found this in my junk mail, SO BE SKEPTICAL. Second, I don't ever do something like this unless I have good reason. Anyways, this email intrigued me, but something still seems fishy about it. Now check this link out: http://eliteinnercircle.com/reports/c/4EW

What do you think?
    Personally, I have a 174 i.q. As I've heard, 180 is the bare minimum to be considered a genius. For me stuff like that is inherited, and I am extremely skeptical at this. But I never studied how exactly the cognitive functions work, and not sure if this is possible or not. I'm already skeptical because of the fact that it was in my junkmail and that I've never heard of this company; but I prefer to keep an open mind. See what this product is claiming? If anyone has any place they know of to verify companies and products, mind helping me out with this one? For the most part, I normally just delete junk email, but the subject line: develop "super-human" powers kinda caught my attention.
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    What the f**k. They really want to make us eat this.

First. When did this progrme will tell us to destroy something with bad tough.
    second. All the way to learn or improve or state of mind EFFORTLESSLY fail.
    third. Did the compagny really exist or this is another way to steal money from little ignorant people.....
    Coming soon.........

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    OMFG!!!!!

i had thought that i had the origional idea for that!!!! @#$% scrap that programming project....

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the company actually exsist's... long ago... ages ago when i was watching tv.. i do believe i seen a commerical for this.
    Just think... now u can receive popup's on ur computer without being on the net... it's what everyone wanted YAAA
    Junk is junk.... let it stay junk.... save some money.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie BrianD may be famous one day BrianD may be famous one day BrianD's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is just a load of bull****.
    People can do this without using this. This is junk.

[ - Want a sig? Click here for one! - ]

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I actually think its one of those "self reinforcement" things. You know, like you tell yourself your superman for so long you actually believe it? Or some trucker hooked on anime with a huge hairy beerbelly tells himself that he's sailormoon, and then cosplays in way too skimpy clothing..*shudders

It should work, but why buy something that tells you what to say when you can say it yourself. If you say "I'm smart!" 5,000 times a day, you'll believe you are, but the sad thing is, you won't be.

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianD
    This is just a load of bull****.
    People can do this without using this. This is junk.
    Put beautifully BrianD...XD

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    exactly why i didn't pay much attention to it. I just kinda found it funny, cause of what they were claiming they could do...
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast