Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Something or someone of great value to you.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Something or someone of great value to you.

well i have many friends here at AO that have a great value to me, here are their names; Animechick she is a nice hot goth chick that i love. N.Y_Soulja he is an awesome friend. Tom_san she is a nice girl that loves almost everything. King of Fashion he is a pretty kool dude who ears clothes of many colors. tIffANyx3 i met her today and she is a nice girl. Akurei Kakudo she is an awesome girl and last but not least my friend Animeaficiando.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    well i have many friends here at AO that have a great value to me, .
    Yeah, the people here are great. I value all my friends at this website, too. You guys know who you are. I love you all. Thank you for a great time. I don't know how I could live life without you guys.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

awww... u guys are awesome!! im closer to the ppl on ao then ill ever be to my family so: solking, danny king, ketaro, kakashi, aselin, em-chan,kogome, anime_d22, rook, tano-kun and many of u other dudes are of importance to me... so thanks for everything!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I forgot one person that I shouldn't have forgotten. My brother mcseas. He is the best. Kept me above the clouds so I wouldn't have it as hard as he did. Thanx bro for the support and the strength you give me for letting me know that no matter how much life brings you down you gotta look forward with your head up.

Newbie mcseas may be famous one day mcseas may be famous one day mcseas's Avatar
    Thanks

thank bro you dont know how much i appreciate that. im really proud of you and everything you're doing with your life

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Something or someone of great value to you.

i got some friends here at AO too and i value them all! tom_san,animechick,the king of fashion,name one,ketaro,blaze of fashion and ny soulja. thanx u guys for been my friends!!!i really appreciate it!! LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i think my teddy bear my mom gave me as a kid and my videogame systems. i value all my friends at school, and my friends here at AnimeOnline.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru's Avatar
    Thanks

My collection of JRock stuff. The dvds, the merchandise, the cds, all of it. Cuz, it's hard to get, and the things that people have given me, i treasure, because not too many people understand my love of jrock where i live, so it's a symbol of caring about me, that they went out of their way.

Love him, Hurt him, Make him bleed.
    Scream his name he's all you need.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast