Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Somone Special

Newbie BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother may be famous one day BigBrother's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Somone Special

Do you have someone special in your life? If so please tell why

MY angel is the special then in my life

she is going to be my wife and she is my soul mate
    why?
    because she is kind and sweet and before i meet her I was like sesshomaru very cold, and i was going down a bad rode she melted me and made me hole so thats when i love her more then all of this world and my life
    You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Create!!!

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Somone Special

BigBrother

It's clear that you are in love and are on cloud 9. It's also good to see that you are . I hope that you remain happy for the rest of your life.

Well, as for myself, I am getting married next May 2006. I am excited as you are. I just know that I had my heart broken once and that's all it takes. I know one thing and that's learning from my experience. I know that I could love her and she could love me but in the end things could just not work out.

People cheat and lie. I don't know how old you are but when I was in high school I never really paid attention to all that but when you become an adult it seems like that's all you are worried about.

I know that I was worried like crazy, that I was thinking that everyone was after my girl, then I realized that isn't true. IF it was to come true, I have to trust my wife to be. I can't change it if it does happen.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Somone Special

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost
    I know that I was worried like crazy, that I was thinking that everyone was after my girl, then I realized that isn't true. IF it was to come true, I have to trust my wife to be. I can't change it if it does happen.
    *nod*
    Hey, that's how I felt when I first got with my love! XD

It lasted for like... a month! X( ... ^_^ But it's not that I got over it, and it's not that I "realized that isn't true", it's just... "I have to trust my wife to be"... basically. ^__^ If you don't have trust for the other, even if you were born with a lot more jealous hormones than others (that's how I refer to myself), how can you truly say you love them?

... sure, I get insecure... afterall, I don't exactly live in a safe place. But if you're insecure about her being taken, let her rule that out! If you're insecure that she'd choose someone else, then... be happy she's choosing someone she truly wants to be with. But be glad that she chooses you, and be proud that you'd always choose her no matter what~! ...and if you're insecure that someone may rape, kill, kidnap, hurt, etc her (my fears) ... then you get rid of it!

...don't follow her around all her life, that shows that you don't trust her own ability and believe that she would never be able to defend herself (or show that you don't trust that she WANTS to defend herself), so... that's why I'm training her physically and mentally! If she can surpass my own skill and strength, then my worries would be lowered by a drastic 90% !!! ^__^

... in the end, try to live somewhere safe. XD

*nod nod*

Yes, finding someone is a very special feeling. Especially when they feel the same way towards you.

Did I find someone. Yeah, she happens to be in this board. She may be a little loud-mouthed, abnoxious to others, sometimes dense, and overall a paranoid-under-stress kinda' girl... but I love her!

XD I'm not insulting her, I'm just being a friendly teaser! XD

^_^ But seriously, finding a "partner" in life will give you strength no matter what may lie ahead of you. If you lose hope in yourself, find the hope in her. Find the strength in her. And at the same time, if she loses hope in herself, give her hope, give her strength. If neither of you can find strength anywhere, find strength in both of you! Not as you and me, but as we! As in US! Find strength together!! Find meaning together!! Through thick and thin!! " Even in death do we never part! " ... and if neither of you can find hope... can you really say you loved each other? o.o

^_^ Good luck in life with your beloved!

And remember, don't sweat it. Relax. Loosen up. She's with you. She's stayin' with you. And even if she wasn't, then at least you know she CHOSE to. Just be happy that she chose you, above all the others.

...or rather, there was no one else in this world but you, in her heart. ^_^

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

hm..............I don't have a "special someone" considering how I don't/can't trust very many people.......................................

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

well, lets just say i dont beleive that their is someone out just for me. . . im not trying to be pessimistic or anything but fate has never given me a reason to believe in it. i also have trouble trusting people, ive been hurt alot so its hard for me to let my guard down. but maybe ill be as lucky as some of you sound and find someone who is truly special to me, but only time will tell.
    Don't let me be.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Umm, i still have a special person but i did know that special person will be happier without me.^_^
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie Rick Parks may be famous one day Rick Parks may be famous one day
    Thanks

I thought i was the only one with trust issues.To the guy who has that special someone i'm glad you found her.We are in a world were people are breed by the billoins everyday.Knowing this she could have picked thousands of other people but she picked you.This is an honor only someone very special can receive,an honor that
    i may never prove myself worthy of.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't quite found somone like that. I'm glad that you feel that way, BigBrother! Love is a great thing to experience. I'm sure one day I will meet the right person that I feel that way about.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast