Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Somone Special

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Somone Special

So lonely***Sobs*** So So lonely.

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

I once discovered Love... (the capitalization is to make the distinction betwixt informal love i.e. family/friends versus "true" Love)

...then I discovered nothing will make you bitter quicker than an unrequited Love. I found the worst part of it, is not discovering that no matter what you do your feelings won't be reciprocated, but when you realize that you're not bothered by the prospect of a lonley life.

Yes I realize I'm young (19) and I've got plenty of time to worry about my Love life, but I it's better for me to come to this realization now than have it all of a sudden hit me when I'm in my late 30's (granted I'm still single by then).

But anyway, yeah, I guess I have some people that I deem special to me (perhaps not that "someone" yet, but maybe I have but just haven't realized it yet). It's crucial to Psychological and (arguably) Physical health to have strong social ties, even if it's just one. In sociology I saw a video on social cruelty, and they mentioned all a person needs is one good friend in their childhood to prevent extreme cases in which social cruelty leads to suicide.
    Last edited by Alegos; Oct 15, 2005 at 07:30 PM.

Newbie missy may be famous one day missy may be famous one day missy's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really have anyone special *sigh*
    Signature images are limited to 450x110 pixels, please only use images of that size or smaller.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh I wish I could know someone that special. Someone gentle, kind, and loving anime of course

I am glad for all of you who did find yours. I guess I really need to meet people outside my circle of friends

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

sadly i don't have a someone special in my misserable life but if i could have one i would do many things to make that special one happy.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Somone Special

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    Did I find someone. Yeah, she happens to be in this board. She may be a little loud-mouthed, abnoxious to others, sometimes dense, and overall a paranoid-under-stress kinda' girl...

LOLOLOL....I thought that you were talking about my girl for a sec. My girl is all that.

I love her character. She is strong-willed and everything that you mentioned.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

I like someone alot but i'm not sure if they like me back
    being a bunny is hard work

Newbie BlackMamba may be famous one day BlackMamba may be famous one day BlackMamba's Avatar
    Thanks

Damned Cute Guy.

Uhm... I Have Someone Special.
    Bad Commend Suzy ): Kinda Sad
    >.> Well Well, To The Hell With The Crazy Love

· [If There's Anything More Important Than My Ego, I Want It Caught And Shot Immediately] ·

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast