Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Song Lyrics

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I am one of those people who knows the words to any song they listen to! so you could say i know a lot of lryics to many songs!!!!

Last edited by Sazzy; Feb 19, 2005 at 03:27 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    The song I know every word to is the sing I sing the most to practice, 'Simple and Clean' by Utada Hikaru, and not the remix @_@

Other than that, every Tool song. . . seriously.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    Boulivard of broken dreams... and that annoying hamtaro song. My friend subjected me to it, now its permanetly in my mind... Doh!! NOT ANOTHER TIME!!
    same here i got that stupid hamtaro song in my computer my god its anoying stupid hamsters!
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    "I Think I Love You" which was recorded by the Partridge Family. :Thumbd:
    One of the local free-to air television stations decided it'd be good as their theme song. Now I know the whole damn song off by heart.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh god thats now in my head (keith partriges sexy voice is invading my mind)
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    ill have to say poison by alice cooper. it is his finest work yet.

Newbie cubist sound may be famous one day cubist sound may be famous one day cubist sound's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can remember a lot of Depeche Mode's lyrics. And I love "Just Like Heaven" by The Cure.

You can't forget about Chuck D from Public Enemy, he is a genius lyricist. I also find Beastie Boys' lyrics to be memorable ('Paul's Boutique' and 'Hello Nasty' come to mind).

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    every Slipknot song. know every one by heart i swear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast